Information sessions will be held in November and January. Please check back for updates regarding the 2023-24 application process.
- How many internship positions are available?
For the 2022-2023 academic year, there are 6 internships available.
- Who is eligible to apply for the Anchor Internship?
All full-time Notre Dame rising juniors and seniors are eligible to apply. Rising juniors must be on-campus for the full year.
- How many hours a week will each intern work?
Each position is a 10 hour/week position, for 40 weeks. In 2022, these 40 weeks will begin before the Fall semester and will finish just before the end of classes in May 2023.
Also, each month there will be a required community meal and time for theological reflection. Additionally, each week the Anchor Intern community will be invited to gather for dinner together to share in fellowship.
- Is this a paid internship?
Yes, the internship has traditionally paid $4000 for the year.
- If I am selected, what do I need to do to prepare?
Each intern will be asked to arrive to campus early in the Fall Semester for orientation and preparation for the upcoming year.
- Can I be both an RA and an Intern?
- No. Given the expectations and responsibilities required of each, for the well-being of the student it is not possible to take on both roles at the same time.
- Will preference be given to applicants who have a strong desire to do professional ministry after graduation?
Not at all! We are interested in people who would like to continue to grow in their faith and serve the Church in a variety of capacities, including the pursuit of other professions as full-time jobs.