Synod at Notre Dame
What is the synod?
How can students get involved?
We truly want to hear from you! Whether you go to Mass every Sunday or once a year, whether you consider yourself a practicing Catholic or not, whether you would win the Jeopardy category of “Catholic Teachings” or not :), we want to listen to you. We want to hear how/where God fits into your life; how your spiritual life is nourished (or not) at Notre Dame and what you want the Church/Notre Dame to know about you.
Please take a look at this information about the sessions, and if you can help us, sign up to participate!
- Forty generous staff and faculty members from all over the University have agreed to serve as synod facilitators.
- We have scheduled over 100 different sessions so that you can find a date, time and campus location that works for you.
- Each conversation will last no more than 75 minutes – we want to respect your time.
- You will receive an email reminder in the days before the session you select.
Thanks for considering this invitation. Each and every person’s participation will count and make a difference.
Are you ready to participate? Click here to sign up.
Have questions? Email Fr. Pete McCormick, C.S.C., at email@example.com.
Read more about the synod
- Catholic Colleges & the Synod
- Yes, the Church needs to listen to former Catholics - and not just with an agenda of bringing them back
- Official synod website