2023-2024 Leadership Opportunities
Every year, Campus Ministry needs many student leaders to help create, plan, and run our various ministries. Below are just some of the many opportunities for you to share your insight, experience, and faith with other students next academic year. Please consider one of these below, or email us to suggest other ways you would like to share your gifts:
- Faith + Justice Alliance: Want to grow in a faith that does justice? Plan and lead new and exciting opportunities, including awareness events, service experiences, weekend immersions, environmental action initiatives, and more. Contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Mercy Works Leadership Team: Join a leadership team of past and present Mercy Works students to help plan and implement Mercy Works dinners and creatively imagine ways to grow the program. Contact Becky at email@example.com to get involved.
- Connect (First Year) Retreat Leader: The Connect Retreat for first year students will take place September 8-9, 2023. Apply here to lead by May 4. Preference will be given to rising sophomores who attended Connect this past year.
- Ski Retreat Leader: Ski Retreat will take place January 19-21, 2024 at Camp Friedenswald and Swiss Valley Ski & Snowboard Area. No prior ski experience required. Apply here to lead by May 4.
- Fall Break Backpacking Retreat Leader: Campus Ministry's inaugural Backpacking Retreat will take place over Fall Break, approximately October 15-23, 2023. Apply here to lead by May 4.
- Paschal Watch Retreat Planning Team. Plan and lead an on campus retreat over the Easter Break. Email Megan Urbaniak (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 7.
- Small Group Leadership: Apply to lead a Compass First Year small group, an upperclassmen small group or Bible Study, or serve as a member of the Core Team. Apply here by May 2.
- Catholic Fellowship Night Core Team: Sign up to plan and run our new, weekly Catholic Community Night. Fill out this form by May 2.
- RCIA / Short Course Sponsorship: Sponsors serve an essential role as they accompany students discerning becoming Catholic or getting confirmed through our year-long RCIA or semester-long Short Course. Please fill out this form if you are interested, or contact Brett Perkins at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Asian/Black/Latino Student Ministry Leadership Committee: You can help shape these multicultural ministries. Each committee has five spots and we are looking for faith-filled individuals who are willing to grow, learn, and share their faith and culture on campus! Please fill out this form to apply. Contact Diana Salgado Huicochea at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.