Need to Talk?
If you need to talk about anxieties, challenges, opportunities for hope, your spiritual journey, thoughts about vocation and anything else that might be on your mind and heart. Through this ministry, Campus Ministry is here for you. We are always happy to listen, offer guidance, and share the wisdom and hope our faith provides.
Drop by our open office hours:
Monday-Thursday from 5-7 p.m. in room 113 of the Coleman-Morse Center, located in the middle of the first floor next to the fountain. A different member of our Campus Ministry staff will be available each night.
Some topics that are often brought up at Need to Talk:
- faith journey
- loss of a loved one
- career/vocation discernment
- forming good habits
- how to pray
- balance of work and social life
- Church teachings
- sexual orientation
There are numerous opportunities for students to reach out to speak with a campus minister:
- Drop by open office hours.
- Complete the form below and a campus minister will reach out to you.
- Contact Mike Urbaniak at email@example.com or 574-631-8508 to schedule a time up a phone call or Zoom meeting.