Graduate Student Faith Sharing Opportunities
Graduate students are encouraged to grow in their faith during their time at Notre Dame. Campus Ministry has a variety of opportunities to do so regardless of your faith Tradition. Some opportunities we invite you to consider:
Prayer & Worship
- Attend Mass at our beautiful Basilica of the Sacred Heart or join your fellow graduate students for Sunday Mass at the Fisher community center chapel.
- There is daily Eucharistic Adoration in the Coleman-Morse Chapel. Stop by for a few minutes for some personal prayer and contemplation.
- Stop by the Interfaith Prayer Room located in 102 Coleman-Morse. This room is available when the building is open.
- Join Iron Sharpens Iron (ISI), a Protestant led praise and worship gathering on Thursday nights throughout the semester at 10 p.m. in the Coleman-Morse lounge.
- If you are looking for guidance or support for your faith journey, consider getting a spiritual director. This is someone who is trained to be a faith companion that you meet on a monthly basis. For more information to find a spiritual director, please contact Mike Urbaniak.
- Campus Ministry offers grief support (both individual and group) for times of death and loss. Please contact Tami Schmitz for more information.
- Need to Talk? There is a Campus Minister on duty from 7-9 p.m. every Monday-Thursday in Coleman-Morse 113 throughout the semester. We are here to talk about issues of faith, discernment or anything that is on your heart. No appointment necessary.
Campus Ministry also offers retreats, Bible Studies, pilgrimages, Sacramental preparation, and a variety of ways to get involved in liturgical life on campus. Please take a look around this website for more information on the many ways to engage in your faith here at Notre Dame!