Compass Small Groups
We gather to see one another, hear one another, care for one another, and love one another. This is the principle at the heart of Compass Small Groups.
Would you like to ...
- form long-lasting friendships?
- grow in your journey of faith?
- share your faith and what is going on in your life with other students?
- deepen your relationship with God?
- If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, then Compass is for you! All are welcome.
In Compass, students of all faith traditions and walks of life come together in small groups to reflect, pray, and discern where God is moving in their lives. In addition to weekly small group meetings, Compass hosts events monthly on Wednesday nights that revolve around spirituality, service, and community building.
Kate Broadbent, Assistant Director of Spirituality, email@example.com 574-631-9855