Preferred qualities of an anchor intern
- Home >
- Get Involved >
- Anchor Leadership Program >
- Internship FAQ >
- Preferred qualities of an anchor intern
What is Campus Ministry looking for in an Anchor Intern?
- Do you have a strong prayer life or a willingness to further develop your prayer?
- Are you open to developing your faith life?
- Can you articulate your faith?
- Would you be a compelling leader/teacher of faith?
- Are you willing to take risks?
- Are you willing to step up to what needs to be done rather than wait for someone else to fix the problem?
- Are you willing to listen rather than speak when it's appropriate?
- Do you bring out the best in others?
Motivation Toward Ministry/Evidence of Commitment
- Are you willing to invest in a faith community?
- Are you willing to invest in your own faith formation and personal growth?
- Are you willing to invest in others and work hard to provide others with opportunities to grow in their faith?
- Do you work well with others - CM staff, students, etc.?
- Are you willing to be flexible and do what is asked of you?
- Are you ready to contribute your gifts?