Mini-break Restorative Offerings
Today is the first mini-break of the semester and Campus Ministry hopes you spend this time in a restorative way. Here are a few ideas:
- Take a walk around our beautiful campus reflecting on a scripture verse that speaks to you. One example is, "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" - Matthew 11:28. Do you have a favorite scripture passage that brings you comfort? Let us know here.
- Stop into the Basilica for a quiet moment to slow down and catch your breath. The Basilica is open from 9 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Talk with a campus minister during Need to Talk, 5-7 p.m. in 113 Coleman-Morse.
- Attend daily Mass at the Basilica (11:30 a.m. or 5:15 p.m.) or with your hall community.
- Enjoy quiet prayer during Adoration in the Coleman-Morse chapel from 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
"Although the life of a person is a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow. You have to trust God." - Pope Francis